OFF: Ship of Fools

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Fri Feb 4 11:55:50 EST 2005

M Holmes wrote:

>Getting really into "Out There Somewhere". What else have these folks
>done? Has anyone a complete discography?
>
>FoFP

There's also 'Close Your Eyes Forget The World'.  I have the two as a
double CD.  I think 'Out There Somewhere' is slightly the better of the two.
Christopher Williams' 'Adrift In The Ether' also lists a cassette
('Visions') and a 10" single/EP which draws on tracks from 'Out There
Somewhere'.
I have a feeling there might also be a compilation.
I had the opportunity to see them live, about 10 years ago, when I was
living in Sheffield, but out of loyalty I went to see a friend's band
instead.  Big mistake!

Nick