Judge Trev's new club

Fri Feb 4 15:59:31 EST 2005

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, trev wrote:

> Announcing the birth of Real Festival Music live gigs - We bring you...DA DAAAAAAA...
>
> The REAL MUSIC CLUB
>
> Every month at the Marlborough Theatre, Brighton.
>
> Featuring the best of live festival performers.
>
> Click here for full details: http://www.realfestivalmusic.co.uk/realmusicclub1.html

        Trev, guv'nor, me old mucker and so forth: maybe I'm just daft but
neither here nor in the advert on the webpage do you seem to have put in
an actual *date*... Yours,
                           Jon

--
                Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College, London
    jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk/ejarr01 at students.bbk.ac.uk
  "As much as the vision of the blind man improves with the rising sun,
       So too does the intelligence of the fool after good advice."
       (Bishop Theodulf of Orleans, late-eight/early-ninth century)