OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Atomic Bongload, Alchemical Radio, and Drool Trough shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Feb 6 08:56:16 EST 2005

http://Aural-Innovations.com

February 6, 2005: NEW RADIO SHOWS

We've just uploaded new shows from The Atomic Bongload (show #9), Alchemical
Radio (show #79), and Drool Trough (show #24) You can go directly to the
Radio shows page at: http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

The Atomic Bongload (show #9)

The Atomic Bongload was created to give an audio spotlight to the Stoner
Rock and general HEAVY music we receive at Aural Innovations.

Listen to the show to find out how you win get a FREE copy of the self
titled CD on the Small Stone label by monster rockers SASQUATCH. This sucker
SMOKES!!!

The Glasspack – “Twenty-Five Cents” (from Bridgeburner)
Sasquatch – “Knuckle Down” (from Sasquatch)
The Walt James Band - "The Tide" (from Arrival)
Josh’s Appletree – “Groovy Devil’s Machine” (from Atomic Fruit)
Lord Sterling – “Hidden Flame” (from Today’s Song For Tomorrow)
Blood Farmers – “St. Chibes” (from Permanent Brain Damage)
Svarte Pan – “Dårarnas Palats” (from Nattvandring)
Red Giant – “Devil Child Blues” (from Devil Child Blues)
Sons Of Otis – “Help Me” (from X)
AcidGuitarKing – “Death March” (from What’s Up, Mutants: Volume 1)
Rumsfield – “Layers” (from Terrible Times)

Alchemical Radio (show #79)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label and features some of the best Psychedelia,
Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the underground has to
offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions

Homeland Security – "The Enemy Within"
The Paul Rose Band – "Con Trick"
Ron Noyes Band – "Bittersweet"
Robin O’ Brien – "Appleseed"
Robert Ziino – "Birth"
Robbie Roxx And The Monster Band – "Earl Owns The World"
The Rick Ray Band – "Calm Before The Storm"
Radium 88 – "The Deep End"
Paradox One – "Adrenaline Rush"
Pete “Big Dog” Fetters – "When I Turn 85"
Paul Roland – "Voodoo Doll"
Patrick Porter - "Taxi Driva (NYC Almost Instrumental)"
Past Perfect – "Lethe"
Nelson Said – "Little One"
Nothing 2 Declare – "One More Time Around"
Mirror Figure – "Do You Feel Like Living"
Paul Bullock – "At The Passing Of The Joint"

Drool Trough (show #24)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. We created Drool Trough for two reasons. First, we receive far
more submissions at Aural Innovations than we can reasonably have time to
review. And, second, we get a lot of cool music that doesn't fit neatly into
our more theme oriented radio shows. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and
from one track to the next you will hear completely different sounds and
styles, all from homemade musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Ritual – “Good War” (from Good War CD Single)
The Psycho Delmatics – “Thrill Killers” (from Tough Guys Can Dance)
Spires That In The Sunset Rise – “Crooked Spine” (from Spires That In The
Sunset Rise)
Heartscore – “A Dream Within A Dream” (from Straight To The Brain)
Mummies of the Insane – “Katherine Gasoline” (from Mummies of the Insane)
Ozone Player – “Limping Alien” (from Frozen Paint On Boiling Canvas)
Mashed Buddha – “Dimension” (from Subdue Your Mind)
Chill Faction – “Sweet & Sour Sadness of Sunday Afternoons” (from Eggman on
the Deuce and Other Stories)
Cowbrain & Saw - “” (from Nearandfar)
The Capsules – “What I Learned About Zero” (from Ozone Vol. 1)
Aki Peltonen – “Orchestra, Accordion and MW-Radio #1” (from Radio Banana)
Citified – “Overseas” (from Citified)
Elevator – “The Invitation” (from August)
DJ Tedness – “Bump In The Night” (from Digital Samurai)
Owen – “Solar Paneled Robot” (from The Christmas ’05 Double EP)
Gratton – “Fives and Sevens” (from Gratton)
The brotheregg – “What The Zoo Did To You” (from Aortica Mor)
The Big Huge – “Slumbering Lioness” (from Crown Your Head With Flowers,
Crown Your Heart With Joy)
Monster Movie – “Chances Are High” (from Transistor)
Joules – track 4 (from Laser Cannon & Street Thunder)

http://Aural-Innovations.com