Space rock on my mantlepiece

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Feb 8 12:02:48 EST 2005

I've just agreed a deal which will put a tiny (0.33gm) piece of Mars on
my mantlepiece.

All I need now is a nice transparent display case and maybe an LED rig
to light it from below. Jewelry display kit or something? Does anyone
have any ideas?

I'd absolutely no idea you could buy such stuff. I thought it'd all be
in labs.  I'm going to be very pleased for a while.

Weirdly, Moon rock is more expensive. I'd have thought that more of
that would hit Earth than pieces of Mars. One day though...

FoFP