Brain: London

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Sat Feb 12 10:33:13 EST 2005

On 12 Feb 2005, at 03:21, Chas wrote:
> How ace was that?

Utterly, utterly ace!  Totally great energy from the band.  We made the
mistake of sprinting for the last train and missing it (the others made
it -- we were slow and missed a key underground connection and had to
wait 9 minutes for the next! argh! ;)   And the club seemed cleared out
by the time we got back there -- but hey, we went out to boogie anyway,
being just so psyched by the show.  Got back before sunrise, anyway, so
we could pretend it was still night when we hit the sack.

Great to see new and old faces -- the band included :)  Wish we'd
managed to stick around longer more sensibly, but hey: it rocked :)

The new songs were great, and I only wish the set had been longer to
get in more from the tBS back catalog.  Next time! :)  But really, the
band was certainly as strong as I've ever seen, and Ross exactly the
boost that they needed.  I wouldn't change a thing about this band.
Great new songs, ripping performances, touring out in Europe -- this
must be a really cool time to be a Brain Surgeon :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson