HW: Xmas single.

Hawkswede hawkswede at TELIA.COM
Sun Feb 13 07:45:59 EST 2005

Hi there!

A few questions concerning Hawkwind.

I ordered the Xmas single in late December 2004 but haven´t still got my copy. Was the first copies sold out during the tour? I´ve tried to contact the mothership but without any success.

Any news concering the long awaited single "Silver machine" and the CD "Take me to your leader"?

Shouldn´t they´ve been released during the tour at the end of 2004?

Meanwhile I`m looking at some great ELP DVD´s:-)). And living on the memories of great Rush concerts (Wembley and The Globe Arena) last year:-))))).

All the best from Sweden

Hawkswede