BRAIN: Re: Fwd: Brain Surgeons camphone pictures

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Feb 14 03:20:06 EST 2005

On 13 Feb 2005, at 22:35, Chas wrote:
> All of the above are as written on the set list - all (except Tattoo
> Vampire) have numbers written after the as above - I'm not sure what
> they
> mean unless they are the bpm - Albert?

BPM. I'm thinking.  It seemed like Al was checking/poking a little
metronomish thing he had propped up next to him after most of the
songs.  Haven't thought about the relative BPM of the tracks in
context, but they don't seem implausible to me ...

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson