HW: Xmas single.

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Feb 14 06:36:35 EST 2005

GutterCat at AOL.COM writes:

> Couldn't make it to any of the other gigs unfortunately.  The venues
> weren't ideal though.  I would have gone to Liverpool the night after,
> but an obscure venue in Birkenhead??? We don't all have starcruisers.
> Some of us rely on public transport.

It was fairly easy to get to the Birkenhead gig from Lime Street. Just
get on the Wirral Line for 3 stops and the gig was easily walkable
(with a large pack) from the Birkenhead station. I did get lost in
Birkenhead afterwards, being unable to find the relatives I was staying
with, but another Hawkfan came to the rescue.

FoFP