BOC rhythmatists

Tony tony.orourke at TALK21.COM
Fri Feb 18 03:05:04 EST 2005

John Swatrz aka the BOCFAQMAN?  I didn't know he was a musician too!

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Brad Dahl
Sent: 18 February 2005 02:37
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: BOC rhythmatists

> Danny Miranda has already gone to the UK to start full rehearsals with
> Queen
> and Paul Rodgers.  His first gig will be in April in South Africa,
> followed
> by a European tour.  I met Danny last year during his UK tour with BOC and
> I've got to say that this could not happen to a nicer guy.

He left BOC for this?  What was he thinking?

Actually, sounds like a pretty cool gig.  A very nice feather in his
bandana.  Both the Queen guys and Paul Rodgers are rock legends and seem
like pretty cool people.  For his sake, I hope they play "Keep Yourself
Alive", great song to play on bass.  One of my other favorite Queen songs
to play is "It's Late", but I don't know if that ever made it into their
live repetoire.

I'm still disappointed John Swartz or I was not asked to replace him in
BOC. : )

Brad