BRAIN: Re: Fwd: Brain Surgeons camphone pictures

Tony tony.orourke at TALK21.COM
Fri Feb 18 06:24:00 EST 2005

Have you seen Barn Dance, the Brain Surgeons DVD?  It's official even though
it's not particulary "pro-shot".
Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Carl Edlund Anderson
Sent: 18 February 2005 09:51
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: BRAIN: Re: Fwd: Brain Surgeons camphone pictures

On 12-Feb-2005 17:46, Paul Mather wrote:
> Was anyone taping?  (Do the Brain Surgeons allow taping?)

Dunno!  But no one was taping as far as I know -- the taping thing still
seems to be pretty unknown in Britain, and a lot of artists I've seen
still regard it as a way to lose revenue to bootleggers instead of as a
marketing tool to suck in unsuspecting new fans via free live stuff ;)

Man, I sure would buy a tBS live album, though!  They just totally
smoked.  A pro-shot DVD would be even better :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson