Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock show.... plus more

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Feb 19 08:07:34 EST 2005

http://Aural-Innovations.com

February 19, 2005: NEW RADIO SHOWS

We've just uploaded new shows Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#120), Alchemical Radio (show #80), Drool Trough (show #25), and The
Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown. You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

NEXT WEEK: THE FEBRUARY 2005 ISSUE OF AURAL INNOVATIONS

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #120)

Martijn de Kleer – “Jet Lag” (from So Close Yet So Far Out)
JFK Jr. Royal Airforce – “Unhinged” (from Androids)
Spacehead – “Nucleii” (from Live @ Hawkfest 2003)
Oxymoronatron – “21st Century Robot Love” (from Robots Gone Wild)
Hidria Spacefolk – “Kaneh Bosm” (from Symbiosis)
Thomas Anfield – “Guku” (from Music For Butoh)
Alientar – “Stuck To Earth” (from Alientar)
The Burning Wood Session – “All Tomorrows Wood” (from What’s Up, Mutants!
Volume I)
Little Fyodor – “Won’t Someone Fill The Void” (from Beneath The Uber-Putz)
Sasquatch – “Money Man” (from Sasquatch)
Greg Segal – “Mutation Night” (from Adventures Of Forever And Nowhere)
Alien Dream – “Moons and Stardust” (unreleased, Live @ Hawkfest 2003)

Alchemical Radio (show #80)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label and features some of the best Psychedelia,
Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the underground has to
offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions

The Mick Fleetwood Band – "Bitter End"
Mark Van Overmeire – "Titicaca"
Mango – "Moving Now"
Mandog - "Vegetable Man"
Medium – "Mirror Mirror"
Madmen & Dreamers – "What About Me"
Mr Love & Justice – "Wish-Hound"
Lope – "Pycent"
Layne – "Just You"
Liam Macdonald – "Man Woman Child"
Keven Brennan – "Pajamas"
Kenny Butterill – "Our Liberty"
Josh Williams – Untitled
John Pinamonti – "Reason Or Rhyme"
Joe Freeman – "Seven Years"
Joann Wisniewska – "A Little Story"
Homeland Security – "Good Morning Love"

Drool Trough (show #25)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. We created Drool Trough for two reasons. First, we receive far
more submissions at Aural Innovations than we can reasonably have time to
review. And, second, we get a lot of cool music that doesn't fit neatly into
our more theme oriented radio shows. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and
from one track to the next you will hear completely different sounds and
styles, all from homemade musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Oxymoronatron – “Iron Chef” (from Robots Gone Wild)
Arthur Love Plastic – “The Cage (ALP vs. The Tidbits)” (from Love Or Perish)
Dada Dicky – “Black And White” (from Dada Dicky)
Sparkwood – “Wishing You Well” (from Jalopy Pop)
Stiv Bators – “Circumstantial Evidence” (from L.A. Confidential)
The Turpentine Brothers – “Somethin’s Not Right” (from We Don’t Care About
Your Good Times)
The Insaints – “Tribal Song” (from Sins Of Saints)
Rik Wright’s Zen Tornado – “Hummingbirds Don’t Sing” (from Zen Tornado)
Eric Hofbauer – “Better Get Hit In Your Soul” (from American Vanity)
Pretendo – “Samurai Sessions” (from Pretendo)
Ticonderoga – “Locked In The Back Freezer” (from Ticonderoga)
Mandarin – “The Beginning Hides The End” (from Fast>Future>Present)
Traindodge – “Bent And Broken Down” (from The Truth)
UFO Jim - "Women With A Silver Cage" (soon to be released)
Daydream Nation – “Neon” (from Bella Vendetta)
Symphony In Demeanor – “Lonely Fool” (from Symphony In Demeanor)
Jimmy Sparks & The Mist – “Heaven’s Deep Blue Sky” (from Jimmy Sparks & The
Mist)
Retroheads – “Starry Night” (from Retrospective)
Veljeni Valas – “Veljeni Valas” (from Veljeni Valas)
Kaos Moon – “SOAB” (from The Circle Of Madness)

The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown (show #35)

The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown was created to give an audio spotlight to the
exciting improvisational, experimental, and general avant-garde rock & jazz
we receive in the Aural Innovations mailbox.

Satoko Fujii Orchestra – “Blueprint” (from Blueprint)
Natsuki Tamura Quartet – “Endanger” (from Exit)
Crlustraude – “Mmh Auchan” (from Crlustraude)
The Phonographers Union – track 4 (from Live on Sonarchy Radio)
Wormhole – “(re)cycl(her)” (from Trummerflora: Rubble 1)
Bill Horist – “Gesture” (from Lyric/Suite)
Darrell Katz – “Gone Now” (from The Death Of Simone Weil)
Department – “It’s All Too Late Now” (from The Turncoat Sessions 97>03)
Aki Peltonen – “Orchestra, Accordion and MW-Radio #2” (from Radio Banana)
Electric Tiger – “Untanz” (excerpt) (from Tanzmuzik)

http://Aural-Innovations.com