Gov't Mule European tour

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Sat Feb 19 13:56:16 EST 2005

On Fri, 2005-02-18 at 19:01 -0800, gary shindler wrote:
> They've never toured Europe? I can't believe that. As popular or as
> well regarded as they are in the states I find that bizarre.

It is bizarre.  I guess the perennial complaining from the Euromulers
made them realise that the flimsy excuses for not touring just wouldn't
wash any more. :-)

I heard this morning that the Paris show has been relocated to a larger
venue after the original show sold out the day it went on sale.
Hopefully, if this tour does well, they'll return for others.

I'm off to see them in Winston-Salem tonight...

Cheers,

Paul.
e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu

        --- Frank Vincent Zappa