BOC: EricBloom.net

Brad Dahl dahl at WIRELESSBEEHIVE.COM
Sat Feb 19 19:05:58 EST 2005

> I love BOC and am a fan of Eric's, but still, $50 is $50, and I don't
want to waste it!

I hear that.  I am a huge fan of Eric's, but $50.00 for the unknown is a
bit steep.  I'd be willing to spend that kind of money if there were
significant downloads. Even then, it would have to be pretty cool stuff
for $50.00.  Maybe if that gave you backstage passes for all their shows,
that might be worth it.  I'd probably pay $50.00 to be able to jam with
the band on a song or 2!

If anyone knows what's there, please share.

Brad