tBS CDs discount on CDbaby

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Sun Feb 20 05:08:33 EST 2005

On 20 Feb 2005, at 01:07, Ivars Doyle wrote:
> On 20/02/2005 1.38, Jason wrote:
>> At 07:31 PM 2/19/2005, you wrote:
>>> I was buying E.S. Posthumus CD on CDBaby (http://www.cdbaby.com/)
>>> when I
>>> noticed they have a 10% discount on all tBS CDs (they don't have
>>> BHoS, I
>>> wonder why).
>>
>> If I recall, Black Hearts of Soul is avail. in Europe and through
>> Cellsum.com only.
>> It's on a French label, the "news" page talks about this methinks.
>
> yes, BHoS is produced in France, but I bought it from play.com and
> there
> are copies on Amazon too.
> On Amazon UK there is a used copy for 30.48 pounds. If you consider I
> paid it 10.99 pounds+free delivery (since I live in Italy, that's
> cool;)

Amazon.co.uk claims to have it themselves at list price for GBP 11.99
(and they do ship internationally).  Heaven only knows what insanity
has affected the US reseller who wants to sell it back to Europeans for
GBP 30.48!

As Ivars writes, Play.com has it for 10.99 inc. delivery.  Dunno if
they ship States, though ... have to check ....

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson