Off Topic: Drum Machines

E F des at SUPERLINK.NET
Mon Feb 21 02:11:45 EST 2005

Thanks for the info.

I have an old Kenwood and some good speakers that i think great with then.
Mostly I want to just practice jamming with something that has better time than I do.
I used to have a Roland Dr. Rhythm 110 years back but a neighbor borrowed it and then we both moved before I could get it back.

Cheer!

  --Eric