tBS CDs discount on CDbaby

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Feb 21 05:07:14 EST 2005

On 20 Feb 2005, at 14:50, Ivars Doyle wrote:
> On 20/02/2005 11.08, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:
>> As Ivars writes, Play.com has it for 10.99 inc. delivery.  Dunno if
>> they ship States, though ... have to check ....
>
> Play.com and Play.com International (http://www.playusa.com/) have free
> delivery on all items/to all countries, incl. States.

I think that's not quite true -- Play.com has a list of countries to
which they deliver <http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=delivery> and
it doesn't seem to include the US.  I remember getting some
European-release DVDs from Play.com for a guy in the US who wanted the
Italian subtitles for his daughter to practice with, ordering them from
Play.com to my UK address and then forwarding them to him.  PlayUSA.com
claims they can't send CDs to the UK, only DVDs
<http://www.playusa.com/playusa.asp?page=delivery>.

Amazon.co.uk, however, will ship pretty much anything they sell to the
States, but also I think the cellsum.com web site also sells _BHoS_
direct (though you'll have to wait for the band to get back from tour
before they ship, I suspect!).

Cheers,
Carl

--