BRAIN: Re: Fwd: Brain Surgeons camphone pictures

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Tue Feb 22 08:17:58 EST 2005

On 22-Feb-2005 13:06, Jon Jarrett wrote:
>         Any live video of that gig would have to be quite carefully
> treated before the venue's centre-stage sign with scarlet
> lettering forbidding taping, videoing or photography (ahem) wasn't really
> really obvious ;-)

Natch, I would never encourage violating a venue's taping policy! :)

Cheers,
Carl

ps - Hmmm, wonder if the Mean Fiddler has some set-in-stone taping
policy?  Eh, well, I'll be able to buy the Mule gig from muletracks.com
anyway!

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
http://www.carlaz.com/