HW: Swindon Friday 10th/hello everyone

alan day yadnala at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 22 14:33:41 EST 2005

Gr8 to see you / meet you as well! I've been silent for ages but i'll be
lurking again now I've access again!Hello to Alister too!!! Sorry we didn't
link up at a gig. Astoria was ace,i was with Andrea so we went
upstairs....she can't handle the crowds too well and it's gr8 to see the
whole lightshow 'cos at Swindon i just was lost in space and dancing like
manic with Dave Brock doing some of the most energetic work i've seen him
do!WoW!Blown away man!AL>