HW: Xmas single

Ian Jeffcock ianjeffcock at PACIFIC.NET.SG
Thu Feb 24 07:47:39 EST 2005

That Xmas CD is a bit of a tough one to get, especially if like me you live
outside of the UK.
So I too have sent my cheque off for one, but its not long since I sent it.
Getting my Hawkwind Passport was the first hurdle to overcome.
Figuring out the stamped addressed envelope was a bit of a tough one.
I suppose I could have used an international reply coupon, but opted to
wait until
I was in the UK to sort it out. Then it was quite tough to decide how many
stamps to
put on the envelope to get it sent back to Singapore. Anyway, my Hawkwind
Passport
did arrive a couple of weeks back and very nice it is too. Was worth the
effort.
So, waiting for my Xmas CD now!

Do wish mission control would make it a bit easier for overseas fans and
wish they'd get around to re-issuing that Passport only Hawkwind 1997 CD too.
Been looking for that one for ages now, to no avail. Anyone on the list
prepared to
blag a copy of it for me until I can lay my hands on an original?

Cheers,
Ian.