OFF: Killing Joke

Nick Medford nickmedford at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 27 11:04:43 EST 2005

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 22:17:22 +0000, gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK wrote:

>Yeah, I was at both nights (just got home)... amazing both times, but
>Friday just went off the scale!

It was amazing, I'm still digesting it.

By the way I missed out a couple from the setlist I posted yesterday, they
also played Empire Song and Complications, so make that nine encores.

Just been listening to Revelations on the old 'phones. In the past I've
always felt it was one of their weaker albums but now I seem to have a whole
new angle on their music and suddenly most of it sounds terrific. Chop-Chop
is brilliant. I think I'm going to have to revisit all their old albums and
listen to them afresh, I haven't heard some of this stuff for years, and it
seems to have improved with age.

Nick