Aural Innovations February 2005 Issue Online Now!!!

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Mon Feb 28 05:06:36 EST 2005

NOTE: I’m sure a lot of you were expecting reviews in this issue, but even
being a month late there was no way to get caught up. I’m going to try and
do an update in the next couple months, but my top priority for March is
going to be completing the new e-commerce mail order catalog and getting it
stocked. Believe me, you’ll all love it when it’s ready.

http://Aural-Innovations.com

FEBRUARY 2005 ISSUE OF AURAL INNOVATIONS ONLINE NOW

The February 2005 issue (#30) of Aural Innovations: The Global Source For
SpaceRock Exploration is now online. Aural Innovations covers Space Rock,
Psychedelia, Stoner Rock and Electronic music. See the index of this issue's
contents below.

The February 2005 issue of Aural Innovations includes:

Alien Dream review and interview
Mary Newsletter review and interview
Hawkwind - "Sonic Assassins" (book review)
Here's to Crime (Hard Case Crime Series synopses)
Live Recordings & Shows
Recent Releases from Strange Attactors Audio House
Releases from Nasoni Records
Recent Releases from Small Stone Records
Recent Releases from Molten Records
Releases from Taped Rug Productions
Recent Releases from Lithiq
Releases from Musea Records
And loads of reviews!!!

You can go directly to the new issue at:
http://aural-innovations.com/issues/issue30/issue30.html

http://Aural-Innovations.com