HW: Mojo Buyers Guide

Sun Jan 9 13:31:41 EST 2005

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 CWarburton at OAG.COM wrote:

> In Mojo's "How To Buy" feature, they've announced:
>
> "Next month we'll print your Top 10 albums by Hawkwind.  Cast your vote
> at http://www.mojo4music.com or e-mail your Top 5 to mojo at emap.com.
> Mark the subject 'How To Buy Hawkwind', and we'll print the best
> comments."

        Is it just me that can't find anything relevant on that webpage?

> So here's an opportunity to get our informed opinions (hem!) out into
> the wider world....

        I can't help but wonder who's paying for this sort of coverage
myself. Am I grown too cynical? I realise Mojo do occasionally cover
Hawkwind but this seems too much... Yours,
                                           Jon

ObCD: Hawkwind - _Levitation_
--
                Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College, London
    jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk/ejarr01 at students.bbk.ac.uk
  "As much as the vision of the blind man improves with the rising sun,
       So too does the intelligence of the fool after good advice."
       (Bishop Theodulf of Orleans, late-eight/early-ninth century)