NIK: Roadburn festival

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Sun Jan 16 14:50:34 EST 2005

Jon said...

>Thanks for the extra details Keith! Yours,

Likewise.

Oh, BTW, Porcupine Tree are playing in the very same club (013 in Tilburg,
not Tilburn as I originally wrote) just two days later.  If that's important
to anyone considering a trip there.  013web.nl is their site.  All in Dutch.

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  Yep...Roadburn fest is from the 'zine folx.  Actually, first I'd heard
of them.  It's inside actually, with three different stages I understand.