Brain: London

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu Jan 20 05:53:41 EST 2005

On 20-Jan-2005 10:37, M Holmes wrote:
> Albert Bouchard writes:
>> > Is there a pub near the venue and who's going to be there? Albert
>> > fancy meeting your public?
>
>> Sure.  Before or after? Actually I will be taking the red-eye from NYC
>> the day before so I might need a nap before the show but I should be
>> ready to rock after, especially as we have the next day off.  I vote
>> for after.  Besides we'll have more to talk about after you hear what
>> I've been up to for the last 6 months.  Where's the nearest pub open
>> late? Al
>
> Scotland?

Yeah, pubs open after 11pm are hard to find in England!  Maybe in London
.... I've got a friend whose brother works in TV/film stuff in London
and asked her to ask him if he knows anywhere.

There are probably some all-night cafes, if not actually pubs ... Might
have to stroll down to Soho, though that's not far if I remember the 100
Club's location aright.

Well, I'm psyched for the gig, anyway :)  First time I've seen tBS in,
ooo, 10 years, I guess!

Cheers,
Carl

--