HW: 2 New Simon House Remasters/Reissues with Bonus Tracks

Rich cosmicdolphin at COMCAST.NET
Mon Jan 31 09:24:12 EST 2005

Ok Rob at Voiceprint Sneaked these out while I wasn't looking:

----------------------------

Spiral Realms - Trip to G9

Price: ?12.99
Catalogue number:
 HAWKVP32CD
Release date:
 26/01/2005
Format:
 2CD
Label:
 Hawk
TRACKLIST:
Disc 1: 1. Trip to G9 2. Elements II 3. Red Giant 4. Tritium 5. 1000 Years
Under Solar Sails 6. Solar Flares
Disc 2: 1. 1000 Years Under Solar Sails 2. Trip to G9 3. Red Giant 4.
Tritium 5. Solar Flares

Trip to G9 is an album of ambient music, which was written to order by his
record company. This re-issued CD is different to the original album and
comes as a double CD the second disc, which has bonus material and remixes.
Simon House has re mastered the album for release.

------------------------------
Spiral Realms - Crystal Jungles of Eos

Price: ?12.99
Catalogue number:
 HAWKVP33CD
Release date:
 26/01/2005
Format:
 2CD
Label:
 Hawk

Crystal Jungles Of Eos is the second album of Simon's ambient music. Again
this was written to order for the record company and again this release will
come as a double CD containing a second CD of remixes and bonus tracks. Once
again Simon has re-mastered the album for reissue.

Andy G? Got these yet if so can we have a review of the bonus remix discs.

Rich