more cowbell

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Mon Jan 31 09:39:43 EST 2005

Yesterday afternoon, my wife and I took our 1 year-old son to a family drum
class.  At one point during the class the instructor asked if anyone wanted to
play the cowbell.  I thought I'd need oxygen.

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"We'll wait in stone circles `til the force comes through - lines