OFF: Doctor Who, how was it?

Drill drill.0010.1011.1100 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 1 02:33:29 EDT 2005

Orbital did that Dr. Who theme track a couple years ago but I prefer
the theme straight from TV, sometimes I'd watch the show and
appreciate the beginning and closing credits way more than the
particular episode. Blasphemous sure but a huge effort to try to tune
it in from 100 miles away when it's only on 20 weeks out of the year
at randomly 11PM, 1130PM or 12AM

--
Rotary Clench Mars Human Exchange & Suicide Program

- Kill All Humans