HW: Litmus Gig

Mon Jul 4 14:28:00 EDT 2005

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:

> On 01 Jul 2005, at 10:38, Jon Jarrett wrote:
> > "Tracklist: Intro/ ?The Projection/ Destroy the Mothership/ The
> > Tempest/ You Are Here/ Sonic Light/ Under the Sign/ Infinity Drive/
> > Twinstar.
>
> Which was the one that dropped into a slower, really quite heavy riff
> just before (what I assume was) its end?  Towards the second half, I
> think .... "Under the Sign", possibly?  That made an fun addition to
> the regular dish of 170bpm blanga with a side-helping of chilled
> synth-wash.

        That would be `Under the Sign', yep. It's looking likely to be the
highlight of the next album, closely followed by `Destroy the Mothership'
in my sometimes-humble opinion. Yours,
                                        Jon

--
    Jonathan Jarrett    "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
    Birkbeck College     but stands also delivered by some good author."