Philip Dick

Drill drill.0010.1011.1100 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 4 15:39:10 EDT 2005

Official soundtrack by "Vangelis"; some Italian synth composer. So did
BOC actually do a cover of  the theme song or play back a recording at
their concerts? Hollywood was too stupid to use Godzilla for
Godzilla2k or whatever that movie was. I would have seen it if they
did so maybe it's a good thing.

--
Rotary Clench Mars Human Exchange & Suicide Program

- Kill All Humans