Mention in movie review

Tony tony.orourke at TALK21.COM
Sat Jul 9 15:36:48 EDT 2005

<<P.S. Does anyone think there will ever be another BOC studio album?>>

Well they are supposed to be signed on a three album deal - Heaven Forbid
and COTHM being two.  If ALDN counts as the third then who knows, maybe not.
Fans at shows for the last couple of years have asked Buck and Eric whether
any new album was forthcoming and their responses were always somewhat
ambiguous.  Who knows.  After all, we waited eight years for releases
between Imaginos and Heaven Forbid.  (I don't count "Bad Channels" as a
proper album even though it contains the excellent "Demon's Kiss").

During the 90s and long before Heaven Forbid was released in 1997 they were
constantly playing "new" tracks - See You In Black, Harvest Moon, Power
Underneath Despair, Still Burnin', etc and Bloom would roll out the "new
album released later this year" line at almost every gig!  By comparison,
they haven't played a new song since COTHM was released and have even
stopped playing the new songs from that one - Pocket, Dance on Stilts, etc.

Let's keep our fingers and toes crossed that they rediscover their muse and
record another album.