OFF: Aural Innovations: New Space Rock, Alchemical & Electronic Shows + New Mail Goodies

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Jul 10 06:11:30 EDT 2005

http://Aural-Innovations.com

July 10, 2005: NEW RADIO SHOWS & MAIL ORDER GOODIES

We've just uploaded new shows from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#131), The Electronic Cottage (show #14), Alchemical Radio (show #92), and
Tapegerm Radio (show #2). You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

MAIL ORDER NEWS: New in stock: I’ve got some new titles from the
Fünfundvierzig label: Marble Sheep – “The Gate Of A Heavenly Body”, Damo
Suzuki’s Network – “Hollyaris”, Kawabata Makoto – “Jellyfish Rising”, and
Frank Gingeleit – “Lost In The Deep Blue”. I’ve got 2 more private releases
from Frank Gingeleit
.. “Toy Island” and “Megalopolis”. I also just received
the new Blue Lily Commission – “Eastern Evening”. Blue Lily Commission is
Stephen Palmer who was a founding member of Mooch and is the author of 5 sci
fi novels. Finally, A couple months ago when I got in stock 3 early titles
by The Rabbit’s Hat , listed them at a VERY nice price, and they were
snapped up QUICK. If you wondered where they’d disappeared to head on over
again because I just got some more.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #131)

Marble Sheep - "Who Should Be Trusted?" (from The Gate of Heavenly Body)
The Vernon Dent – “Benevolence” (from The Vernon Dent)
Vocokesh – “Vocokesh Theme Song” (from Through The Smoke)
Blue Lily Commission – “Perpetual Flute Commission” (from Eastern Evening)
3Speed Automatic - "Walk On The Sun" (from Villa Rocka)
The Future Kings Of England – “10:66” (from The Future Kings Of England)
Damo Suzuki’s Network – “Hot Tuna Express” (from Hollyaris)
Greyscale – “Silicon and Steel” (from Cruel Machine)
Green Milk From The Planet Orange – “Concrete City Breakdown” (from City
Calls Revolution)

The Electronic Cottage (show #14)

The Electronic Cottage was created to give an audio spotlight to the
ambient, cosmic space, and general electronic sound explorations we receive
at Aural Innovations. The show is named after Hal McGee's zine of the same
name that published in the late 1980's and early 1990's.

Radio Massacre International – “The Emissaries Reveal Themselves” (from
Emissaries)
The New Digital Sound – “1000 Yard Stare” (from The Depressed American
Dream) The New Digital Sound – “You” (from The New Digital Sound)
Thessalonians – “Drowning Weather” (from Solaristics)
Matt Borghi – “August” (from Images)
Arnold Mathes – “An Armed Sloth” (from The Unfolding)
Music From The Future – “Epic Fun (Remix)” (from Digital Blasphemy)
Phorum – “First Time We Entered The Temple” (from Casting The Runes)
Alisa Corral's Neutron Star - "Dying Star" (from Alisa Corral's Neutron Star)
Mental Anguish – “Mamas Crawdad Cornbread” (from Open Loops Vol. 1)
Verde – “Kato Internet” (from Kato Internetist)

Alchemical Radio (show #92)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label, and features some of the best
Psychedelia, Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the
underground has to offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions

Parallel Mind – "Underwater Cities"
Patrick Porter – "Skylan MO"
Paul Roland – "Lucifer’s Servant"
Pete C Wagner – "Shithouse Wall"
Paradox One – "The End Of All Things"
Plumerai - "Ether"
The Slow Poisoners – "The Creeping Ritual"
Radium 88 – "End Of Time"
Rick Ray – "In The Void"
Robert Ziino – "Dementia"
Robin O’ Brien – "Window"
Roll A Penny – "Snug In A Blanket"
Root Deco – "Hole In The Sand"
Ross Falzone – "Quiet"
Paul Bullock – "Car Pool Mom"
(Winner of the 2005 Global Marijuana Music Award for best poem)
Sasquatch! – "Hot Magus"
Shane Flew – "Sing Me My Song"
Six Armed Man – "Brief Introduction To High Density"
Six Armed Man – "Euphony"
Smoke & Mirrors – "Lotus Blossom"

Aural Innovations Tapegerm Radio (show #2)

Tapegerm was started in May 2000 by a few folks who were making mixes of
loops taken from old cassette tape albums, homemade tracks, and loops of our
own for a new project being run at http://homemademusic.com. After a few
months a few of us thought it would be cool to start collaborating together
by dropping our loops into a pool shared by everyone in the group and see
what kind of music came out. Basically we're a bunch of artists who have fun
combining sounds in different ways and hearing how other artists combine
those sounds in other ways. Visit our web site at http://tapegerm.com

NOTE: Tapegerm Radio is different from the other Aural Innovations Radio
shows in that it was created by our friends at Tapgerm and comes to you in
streaming mp3 format rather than RealAudio.

hebephrenic - Air
Jeff Davis and the Beauregards - A Toast To The Beauregards
Mike McGary - Mind the Gap
Virus Factory - Chaos Suture
Omnitechnomatrix - Grasshopper
DJ Get Yo Fat On - Dice Man
Magical Cigarette - Kill The Kids
Ed Drury - Deep Inside
Insecta Sonic - Morpheus, Trinity & Me
Arthur Loves Plastic - Heavy Petting
x-tokyo-river-god - Devils live in Quiet Ponds
Blind Mime Ensemble - Ellis Island
Buzzsaw & The Shavings - Hipper's Jig or Music to Mutiny By
Anti - Gravity Workshop - Halo Over The Mask
Q-Cut - Good Day Sir
International Garbageman - froopless (system)
Heuristics Inc. - Nostalgia Torture Chamber
OC Dee - FourTwentyOne
David Fuglewicz - Runes Of Power
Mental Anguish - Every Cat Needs It's Scratching Post
CYSTEM - Farrago
Esu Kurasu - KIMELYMI
Renedo - Funk on Toast
adllto - This is Boris