BOC: Mention in movie review

blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Sun Jul 10 10:04:03 EDT 2005

Drill wrote:

> They should do something crazy ust to get their name out like team up
> with hip hop artists in Lowell. I can shoot lightning from my hands.

I think they should try to get in on Ozzfest and play a set of their heaviest tunes, from Transmaniacon MC through See You in Black.

BTW, Transmaniacon would make an excellent cover tune for any number of metal acts today. Can't you picture one of these guys screaming "We're pain! We're steel! A plot of knives! We're Transmaiacon..." [enter killer riff].

Question: Did BOC ever play with Sabbath when Ozzy was in the fold?

Brian