BOC: new anythings anymore?

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Tue Jul 12 06:57:41 EDT 2005

On 12/07/2005 03:39, Jason Scruton wrote:
> All the recent discussion about the absence of BOC material, old and
> otherwise, made me wonder if they're still on Sanctuary Records.
> That they released a "best of" after the live cd/dvd makes me think that
> they're done there.

If so, too bad!  From what I can tell, Sanctuary seems to do a good job
of putting out worthy releases from dinosaurish or semi-dinosaurish
types: Geezer Butler, Bruce Dickinson, CoC, Neil Young, Skynyrd,
Widespread Panic, Iommi/Hughes, Motorhead, Robert Plant, and oh, loads
of bands .... :)

'Course, I can't say how label<->artist relations are, and of course
many of Sanctuary's artists have put out more records in recent years
than BOC ....

Cheers,
Carl

--