BOC: new anythings anymore?

Ian Jeffcock ianjeffcock at PACIFIC.NET.SG
Wed Jul 13 10:24:57 EDT 2005

Well, not sure if this CD was released elsewhere, but for UK folks there is
a Sony / BMG Columbia release of  "The Singles Collection", and just released
in 2005, that must count as new. For anyone interested, here is the track list:

1. Cities on Flame with Rock N Roll
2. The Came the last Day of May
3. Te Red and the Black
4. Hot Rails to Hell
5. Flaming Telepaths
6. Born to be Wild
7. (Don't Fear) the Reaper
8. Sinful Love
9. Goin' through the Motions
10. Godzilla
11. We Gotta Get out of this Place
12. Mirrors
13. Moon Crazy
14. Fallen Angel
15. Burnin' For You
16. Take me Away
17. Shooting Shark
18. Dancin' in the Ruins
19. White Flags
20. Astronomy

I've been meaning to try to figure out if any of these versions are the
first time on CD or not.

BTW, I think I remember someone asking a while ago on the list if the Buck
Dharma Archive
was worth getting. I'd definitely recommend. It did take me a while to part
with the $100
to buy them all, would have been better if they were available separately.
But well worth the
money in my opinion. I mean basically there is very little in the way of
BOC collectibles,
when compared with Hawkwind! So the BD Archive is definitely a very welcome
addition.

Cheers,
Ian.