HW: why was Roadhawks never released on CD?

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Jul 14 13:23:37 EDT 2005

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:32:24 +0100, Carl Edlund Anderson <cea at CARLAZ.COM> wrote:

>Surely every track that was on Roadhawks has since been released on CD
>in one way or another?  You could always "roll yer own" :)

I've actually considered re-creating the Space Is Deep / Wind Of Change /
Golden Void medley from that album by splicing the tracks together on the
computer.  It's very cool the way they made those work together.

But yeah, given that all the tracks are on other CDs, I can certainly see
why EMI would consider its release redundant.  I wouldn't bother to shell
out the cash for it if it was released.

(Roadhawks was also one of the first three HW albums I bought, the others
being Space Ritual and Live 79, all on the same day.  I was very happy with
that purchase!)

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com