HW: why was Roadhawks never released on CD?

eddie jobson eddiejobson at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 15 04:21:50 EDT 2005

I remember Dave Brock praising that album (after condeming a lot of the
others that had been re-released), as he said in an interview he slept on
the floor in the studio in his sleeping bag to mix it!