HW: Promo Cd - Passport Holders First....

Rik Rx hw at CY-B.ORG
Sat Jul 16 15:44:43 EDT 2005

Hey there all !

Well there's no smoke & mirrors in the site coding, it's all to the latest
W3C Standards (see http://www.w3.org/ for info)

However, I notice that GutterCat is using AOL, which answers a few
questions, as the Absense Of Logic browser was programmed by comedians,
and doesnt comply to the universally recognised standards. AOL is also
an 'online' ISP, so all content is served through them as an interface to
the web proper, so some content is slow to be updated as it's all served
via their cache. ISP's with a direct port to the Web backbone are more
stable in this respect.

I'd also suggest that anyone who has the AOL virus(ISP/Browser) on their
machine loads up a copy of the latest Netscape IE or Mozilla (Firefox)
to open up their access to webpages.... you might be missing a bunch of
content there !

Sorry about appearing crabby with GutterCat the other day, but I'd sat up
till after midnight to post up the latest info as it rolled in, after
working from 5am (while jetlagged), then the first person to get back with
a reply appeard to be whinging........  Arrrrrgghhhh :-}

Sorry GutterCat, but I didn't suggest u were an idiot, just impatient, but
as it happens, even providing a direct URL link may not have even helped in
this circumsttance so looks like we both got it wrong in one way or
other! :-}

Whatever, the Promo cd, and the Special DVD with the new CD are great items,
and I'm sure that's the important thing to be talking about at this time :-}

Cyaz

Rik

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 11:59:48 +0000, Rich Warren <cosmicdolphin at COMCAST.NET>
wrote:

>There isn't a problem with the site it's likely still the browser, or
maybe your isp is a little slow picking up changes made out there on the
net.