NIK: HW: Burg Herzberg etc.

Drill drill.0010.1011.1100 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 20 15:20:55 EDT 2005

Reading that made my day, no joke!
! Always envious of the shows and outdoor festivals in Europe for
various reasons, generally it's the (apparent) lack of activity
wherever I am and lack of any money do do anything anyway. Glad it's a
headache no matter what though. Well yeah, no, not exactly, Or
something like that.

N.Turner's accompaniemente was right on over in the town of Jamaica
Plain, Massachusetts on top of it being the unearthly surprise of a
tuesday night in september.  That "Celebration of Hawkwind's music as
you say hit a note, I mean that's all you'd need to sell me a ticket.
Owing to past experience I'm going to be the last person to fool
myself he's gettting his money's exchange in some valuable excitation
of his brain's musical cortex if he's definitely NOT. That's why I
don't give a flying f*ck that motorhead is coming to my town again as
they are inevitably touring again after the inevitable last album I
again failed to purchase or listen to. Lucky to have sneaked into a
well-gaurded building the last time, some day it will again be worth
$30 as it supposedly was the first 4 times.

--
Rotary Clench Mars Human Exchange & Suicide Program

- Kill All Humans