OFF: Blows Against the Empire remaster

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Thu Jul 21 10:21:29 EDT 2005

Quoting Carl Edlund Anderson <cea at CARLAZ.COM>:

> I see that ye olde sci-fi music project thingy _Blows Against the
> Empire_ is being re-released (in the UK, at least) in remastered form

I never understood why people liked this.  I thought it stank.  I think this CD
has the distingusishing feature of being the first CD I ever sold/traded.  :-)

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"I am the storm that won't be calmed, I am the calm that follows.