NIK - Space Ritual

Alan Taylor alan.taylor96 at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Thu Jul 21 14:10:21 EDT 2005

I agree with y'all

At the risk of repeating what you already know, here's a link to audio
of Space Ritual at the April Roadburn festival

http://3voor12.vpro.nl/3voor12/festivals/media/index.jsp?portal=2534202&event=21711857

It's a load of old dreck.  It beggars belief that some still think that
this 5 or 6/7ths-ish of the original band can legitmately lay claim to
the Hawkwind name.  To hell with the 'true spirit of Hawkwind', I'm with
Brock Davey and Chadwick all the way.

Cheers
Alan