NIK - Space Ritual

Alan Taylor alan.taylor96 at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Thu Jul 21 14:57:32 EDT 2005

"The true spirit of Hawkwind".  Ocht, you know Stephe,  it's that good
ole thing where everyone plays for free, the drugs are abundant, anyone
can play whatever they want, whenever and wherever they want, there's no
fighting and bickering, there's no arguments about who never got paid
and so on.  Just a stick for Turner to hit Brock with.