OFF: Blows Against the Empire remaster

Drill drill.0010.1011.1100 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 21 16:29:44 EDT 2005

No good? The title alone had my interest. HMV in Harvard Square used
to have the New World's Fare box set on display but I never had the
sense to buy it.  Maybe it's the stigma of being a Kollector.

First used CD I succesfully bought and exchanged a day later only
because I didn't like it:  Space Bandits- exchanged for ... "Hawkwind
The Collection" and now I can look back and watch my life go down the
drain. Years later , spent a year with and nearly married the chick
who worked there. Neither could she nor her jet propulsion engineer
veteran father deal with the facts of a mental case  innexplicably
bent to harrangue about how stupid it is that no one's put a nuclear
rocket in space yet even though there've been ground based mockups
ever since the 1950s. NASA should be ashamed that they have still
failed to one-up the soviets' solid state orbital reactor, and many of
them are. Uranium 235 you know is perfectly safe to hold in your hand.
It's been in the earth since the earth's conception- the statement of
that gets across the idea that it's NOT very radioactive, by way of
having such a slow decay rate- QUITE fissile however. The most
sensible way to alchemize plutonium should that element be more
practical- MAKE IT IN SPACE. It is even a side product of a space
based uranium reactor. Make it out of orbit, and anyone equipped
enough to bring it down to earth to poison your bodily fluids more
than fossil combustion smoke, believe me, has much better things to
do, and at the very least has all my support if the plan is to install
a new world government with an initial phase of timocracy, even if it
runs for decades like that. NOTE: Drill is mortified he is in
posession of internet access and a legal prescription for amphetamines
that he just picked up- it keeps him off of cheap ass vodka at least,
no offense to the double eagle emblazoned on so many thousands of 1.75
liter plastic bottles. That was last night. Off to bother the
motorcycle yard before 1700 US eastern atomic! Ciao!

--
Rotary Clench Mars Human Exchange & Suicide Program

- Kill All Humans