NIK - Space Ritual

Stephe lindas1 at ADELPHIA.NET
Thu Jul 21 17:08:58 EDT 2005

Hi Paul, never got into the dead scene, so I can't relate to what your
saying. Space ritual has been around since 2000 if memory serves me right.
Heard a few gigs, which weren't that great, but I enjoyed. The setlist
hasn't changed a whole lot over the years. Ho hum!!! Don't think I will pay
$1000 to fly over to europe to see them play. I would do it for Brock + co.
Maybe if Nik tried to recreate the Spirit of Sphynx it would be a bit more
interesting. Cheers Stephe