HW: Petition for Hawkwind to headline Larmer Tree festival 2006.

Drill drill.0010.1011.1100 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 21 20:21:50 EDT 2005

Next time I have ready access to a plotter I can run off a few HW
posters of any picture that's high resolution enough. Don't know when
that's going to be but I'll keep it in mind.*

(A new plotting machine does high, high resolution printouts off a
roll of stock paper, which is usually really dry and not glossy but
presumably long lasting paper and you can frame it, forget what a
typical width they're usually loaded with but it's something like 2.5
feet and probably a max of about 3.5! I ran off an awesome copy of one
of the illustrations from A Cure For Cancer (Mike Moorcock), the one
where Jerry Cornelius is standing in the trash can (or "dustbin").
Right now it's covering up gaping holes in the plaster wall of my
conapt!)

* Wish I was on the list at the time (2000) but at the same shop I was
working in that had the plotter, get this, made a Hawkwind themed
circuit board! 50 were manufactured no one the wiser about it but the
tracks are unmistakeably in the shape of a 2-headed eagle on one side!
The other side it's a one-headed eagle... It all came out
subconsciously like that and it was a super efficient board- my
condescending boss even remarked "it's beautiful!". He's tenuous about
giving up the seven that were actually used (with components on them)
but I got a blank one for myself and maybe by now I can rescue all the
remaining ones- still have a friend who works at the place. Don't ask
what they're for becuase I have to brag about it now- the assembled
ones have a chip on them with 104G in the part number, and were
literally nuked in a synchrotron accelerator, specifically shot
through the avian heart with a sustained proton beam! Needless to say
the REG104GA was trash but I couldn't have argued from the standpoint
of mysticism, and so the circuit board was designed to fit all six
voltage regulators within the radius of the beam. I did very little
more than this for a year and the job is NOT a good reference for me
as a result, but that is to be expected when I'm paid $8 an hour.  And
so, the ATLAS project at CERN has guaranteed-to-be radiation tolerant
voltage regulators in their muon drift tube read-out electronics while
I'm about to go live in the woods with a moped as my most valuable
posession, or move to seattle because the police I think have it in
for me should I return to my apartment. Oh they've searched the place
and found terrible things   but technicality of the law should exempt
me as the case unfolds. In any case HAWKWIND!!! I mean, who do you
think space travellers listen to, hopefully not jefferson starship or
"Space Truckin" over and over again.

--
Rotary Clench Mars Human Exchange & Suicide Program

- Kill All Humans