One Eyed Assassin gig: NYC 9/17/05 Dave Adams (AOS), Mike Burro,Jay Adcock (OEB

Drill drill.0010.1011.1100 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 21 20:46:22 EDT 2005

Oh hell yeah! Got a trial to go to on the 1st and I think the only
thing that can stop me is being in jail. The Fung Wah bus runs all the
time between Chinatown Boston/NY and it's better than having to deal
with a car. I think some other folks can make it is well. As for "oh
god this freak's actually coming" let ya know he's not a criminal
element in any sense other than the police don't like to find lab
grade phosphorous on your workbench when your idiot roomate calls them
over because his room was broken into. (What did he think they were
they going to do, fix his door?)

--
Rotary Clench Mars Human Exchange & Suicide Program

- Kill All Humans