NIK - Space Ritual

Drill drill.0010.1011.1100 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 22 01:12:09 EDT 2005

Don't think it was the same band but wasn't there a Space Ritual theme
kind of tour in 1994? I'm starting to look around for bootleg videos
at least of Hawkwind from around that time or earlier, hard to find
that I guess because BBC owns the archive footage of whatever was
actually recorded before video cameras were at anything, even at some
horrible art gallery called the "Zeitgeist" that is soon to be
damaged. Is there really any video recording of Sphynx or more than a
few clips of shows from the 1980s? There's a live ICU video that was
released commercially as part of a concert , however the only thing
I've seen in a store was Love in Space, 1987 and it's just one show
with giant Frank Frazetta projections and very kind of laid back like
Pink Floyd but nowhere near that lurid and aseptic. Dave Brock had a
Blue Oyster Cult shirt on! Ha!

--
Rotary Clench Mars Human Exchange & Suicide Program

- Kill All Humans