OFF: Tonight! Hibachi Dealers @ Man on the Moon, Cambridge, UK

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Fri Jul 22 10:26:35 EDT 2005

For forms sake, if nothing else, here's a public service gig announcement :)

As proof of fundamental flaws in the nature of the universe, the "little
band made up mostly of people I work with", The Hibachi Dealers return
(again!) to headline tonight Friday, 22 July, at The Man on the Moon on
Norfolk St., Cambridge, UK.  Supporting acts are One Mile High (again!)
and Science Never Sleeps (all the way from, ah, Oxford!).

Though inevitably still not very good, we are at least as loud as ever
:)  For good or for ill, we won't retread any Space-Ritual era material
(though we've only one fewer member of Hawkwind's 1972 lineup than
either current HW or Nik's gang ;) and we won't sound much like Status
Quo (otherwise we'd probably be more successful :)

Doors open, um, sometime around 7.30 I imagine, but it hardly matters
since the bar on the other side of the venue will be open already anyway
:)  First two bands are due to go on at 8 and then 9, with us going on
at 10pm.  (I think I've got us tune to finish just in time to get a last
order in at the bar, with any luck :)

Further info at:
<http://www.wereallneighbours.co.uk/events/event.php?id=10506>
<http://www.carlaz.com/music/dealers/>