The true sprit of Hawkwind

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Fri Jul 22 10:58:11 EDT 2005

The true spirit of hawkwind is whenever they are playing live & at full
tilt.
Its happened a number of times for me over the past 26 years I've been
watching them, with various band members & at various types of gig.

Treeworgy, Glastonbury, Bridport football club, Brixton, Bath,  to name
a few.

I cant wait for the new new CD, and the freebie in the post will be a
treasured momento & really cool.

I just wished 2 things could happen.

1. all this Nik v Dave would disapear, shame that it is probibly being
perpetuated through here. I'm sure Dave & Nik don't give toss. And if
there is still bad air that these 2 old men could finally sit down and
share a peace pipe....

2. That the sound track to the hawkwind cira 1973 film footage was
found, so we could get some actual footage of the band from that period.

regards
iain ( bristol)