NIK: HW: Burg Herzberg etc.

Drill drill.0010.1011.1100 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 22 11:06:34 EDT 2005

Does that work? Someone showed me a way to employ international proxy
servers but I don't remember the details or how it could be so
effective. I can't use anything useful with the free anonymizer,
specifically email and internet-phone relay services. But tangible
enemies are the key to the Universe! You need to throw a monkey wrench
into the machine it's not just okay people want to assist! Phone in
with AT&T relay service and they fall prey to a simulation program
they believe is a dead relative with money. Get their work fax # and
have them know they're cornered. Any one thing, garbled heiroglyphics
burned into the lawn. Honey get the door help yourself to a sample of
volatized dimethyl tryptamine? The hallucinations are normal just
fight it off! Jikes you need help! I'm outta here. Off to the movie
theater now, the CINEMA? Carrying MACE these days? What have you
done?! It leaked out right at the plot's zenith and now people with
respiratory conditions were hospitalized as a result! Those cheap
canisters leak in your pocket, that's why I use police SABRE brand.
But this is a matter for the courts!

--
Rotary Clench Mars Human Exchange & Suicide Program

- Kill All Humans