No he's not :-)

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Fri Jul 22 12:26:53 EDT 2005

On 22/07/2005 17:19, Stephe wrote:
> Lemmy hasn't played
> in HW for 30 years now and its bothersome when folks just say the Lemmy era
> was the best. Theres alot of good stuff since then. At least in my opinion.

I agree that there's been a lot of good stuff since then, which I won't
take a page listing now :) but I've got to be honest and say that my
favorite HW recordings are from the "Lemmy-era". That's not necessarily
*because* Lemmy was in the band then -- certainly not because "that's
how I remember them" because I must have been like 6 months old when
Lemmuy joined :) But it just works out that way for me.

>> Besides, I saw it in a movie that Lemmy is god --it must be true! ;)
>
> Which movie is this?

_Airheads_! Not, ah, the recipient of any Oscars, but entertaining
enough :)

Though since the film came out, I remember someone in an interview
asking Lemmy if he was God, and Lemmy saying he had seen God on acid,
and God was taller.  Good answer ;)

Cheers,
Carl

--